The underlying theory is exactly the same — complicity with evil.  Once the
naked assertion is made, it is, after Hobby Lobby, uncontestable by the
government or courts.

Analogizing and distinguishing are tricky, manipulable rhetorical devices.  But
you can’t dodge the similarities just because there are differences.  The
question is not are there similarities or differences, but rather which ones
that invariably exist matter to the court.

Steve

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar
Assoc. Dir. of International Programs

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a
day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity,
equality and freedom for their spirits."

Martin Luther King, Jr., (1964, on accepting the Nobel Peace Prize)