Tom and all,

I just wanted to reach out to let you know I am here and  approachable.  I
am "dual degreed" in the world of Catholic Canon  Law.  I am also a
"Philadelphia Lawyer" (Villanova Grad) so look out!   Right now I am in my
second
year of a seat on the Board of Governors of the  Canon Law Society of America.
 For the past eight years I have owned  and operated Canon Law Books, Inc.
, and am a member of the Board of Gratianus  Books, a series for canon
lawyers and academics.  As part of all of  this, we  have at least thirty-four
books in our library, eleven of  which I have had a hand in producing, editing
and/or  writing.    The book I am most proud of,  I wrote with  a Scottish
priest for people who are not canon lawyers, "The  Simple Dictionary of
Canon Law", now in its second edition.  Yes,  I am so dull, I wrote a
dictionary!

In my civil practice I concentrate my work in Wills and Estates, and Elder
Law.  Boring again!

So I am here and hopefully a resource if any of you kind, smart and
dedicated people ever want to blow something by me.

By the way, I have been on this listserv for many years, so like the
Church, I tend to move slowly, very slowly!

Tish Dugan

PATRICIA M. DUGAN
Attorney at  Law
PatriciaMDugan.com
CanonLawBooks.com
2662 East Allegheny  Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19134-5115
Telephone: 215-634-2355
Skype:  tishdugan1
Telefax: 215-634-2373

This electronic message contains  information from the law firm of Patricia
M. Dugan that may be privileged  and confidential. The information is
intended for the use of the addressee(s)  only. If you are not an addressee,
note
that any disclosure, copying,  distribution, or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited. If you have  received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender.

In a message dated 1/17/2016 10:49:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,