I am running the Remind version provided for Fedora 27, updated, and rely on the GUI calendar display. Recently I entered a dental appointment and enclosed a comment in square brackets e.g. [fitting] and Remind protested (undefined variable: fitting). I erased that and entered it without the brackets but now I am being nagged about an error in "/mnt/HOME1/.reminders," my data on the nfs server, and I don't know how to remove the offending item.

I see a warning not to modify that file directly and I have not been able to locate the [fitting] there anyway.

Perhaps someone can tell me where and how to fix my error?

Thank you,

Bob