On Wed, 6 Nov 2024 14:29:06 -0500 Michael DeBusk via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
> I made files for Discordian and Pagan holidays a while back just for > fun, converting them from the old Unix/BSD calendar utility. I can't > seem to find license info on them and am assuming they are under the > BSD license. Ah, hmm. > Can I assume you would not be interested in these, either because they > aren't representative of any geographic area or because the licensing > is uncertain or both? No, I'm interested in them. I have non-geographic holiday files alreaduy, like holidays/jewish.rem and holidays/chinese-new-year.rem If you can dig up the license for the old calendar utility and it's BSD or MIT, I'm happy to take them. Or if you're fairly confident of the license, that's OK too. Regards, Dianne. _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
