On 2025-02-07, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2025 01:40:26 -0000 (UTC)
> Tavis Ormandy via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hello - I have had alias cal='remind -m -cu+3 -@1,0 ~/.reminders' in
>> my .profile for about a million years, and it's always worked great!
>> It stopped working on one system recently -- the columns are no
>> longer aligned.
>
> Most likely, the terminal on that system does not properly support
> the UTF-8 left-to-right marker.  Put this at the top of your reminder file:
>
>     SET $SuppressLRM 1
>
> and see if that fixes it.
>

Ah-ha! You're right, that was the problem -- I guess I don't know what
terminal change caused it, but at least that's a clue to track it down.

Thanks Dianne!

Tavis.

-- 
 _o)            $ lynx lock.cmpxchg8b.com
 /\\  _o)  _o)  $ finger [email protected]
_\_V _( ) _( )  @taviso

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to