www.link-comm.com
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 22:16
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] NOAA Weater alerts

In a message dated 11/16/2003 4:31:50 PM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The other day I was surfing the internet and I found a controller that allowed input from a noaa weather radio and would key the repeater and rebroadcast the alert when received.  I have no idea why,  but I did not save or mark the link as a favorite and now I am having trouble finding it.

Any suggestions on where to look?

www.thuneagle.com makes commercial quality weather receivers.

73,
Bob, WA9FBO