From: Chuck Kelsey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 6:27 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Ink Cartridge Refills

Hello all you repeater builders.

I have a bit of an off-topic question that I'm sure someone here can help me
with.

I, for the first time, sent in a couple of empty printer ink cartridges to
be refilled. The black one came back defective. (Haven't tried the color
one.)

Can anyone give me their experiences, good or bad, with these refill
outfits?

I use this ink jet printer to print out repeater frequencies and to print
out construction documentation on repeater projects -- just in case you were
wondering how this problem relates to repeater building ;-)

Please reply directly to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chuck Kelsey
WB2EDV