Hello,
 Does anyone have a pair of VHF duplexers that are excess to their
needs? I am in need of a duplexer for 147.075+ for my high school
radio club {Springstead High School Amateur Radio Club KG4VJS} If
anyone has a pair they can cut my club a good deal on {possibly
donate?} please let me know, thanks and 73
                                           Alexander KG4OGN
                                           President/Founder
                                           SHSARC  ~  KG4VJS

   P.s my e-mail address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]