From: skipp025 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:19:09 -0000
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] re: GE Voter

Hi Dave,

Some circuits are true preformers.  The original
GE voter is an excellent circuit and quite the
preformer, comming from a guy with five shelves
of Motorola Spectrac Tac Voters in the garage.

I see the GE voters shelves offered up on Ebay every
so often and wonder why more people don't fight over
them. I guess most people don't know what they really
are about.

cheers
skipp025 at yahoo.com

> "David Malicki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I originally used a GE Voter, and personally, am considering
> going back to it.  The GE voter appears to be more rock solid
> in terms of hysterisis , and less tempermental to temperature changes.
> Dave

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://mail2web.com/ .