Hello ...

Ted Bleiman K9MDM - MDM Radio wrote:

> 'scuse me but i think somone is confusing the old
> green monster mark 12 aka D1017 aka several other
> versions with the motran.

  D1017?  Never heard of that one.

> i don't recall the motran ever being offred as a
> carfone but the green monstaer aka mark 12 was in both
> imts and rcc service.

  The manual I have here specifies it was available as either a
 carrier squelch or PL squelch radio / simplex or duplex.
  Manual P/N  68081006E80

> it was also used as a data radio
> in rail service to control switch engines and the
> Chicago transit authority used a couple hundred in an
> early bus locater system.

  Could be - I am in Oregon  ;)

> the t44mst (45 watts)was usually a 4 channel mobile
> but was available in 12 channel verison. i do not
> recall it being duplexed.

  I remember the 12 freq version - where I come from, the 12 freq
 version was rare.

  The T34MST Motran was 15 watts / The T44MST Motran was 35 watts
   Manual PN  68-81006E95

  The manual P/N for the 12 freq version is 68-81008E85 (Supplement
   to the 68-81006E95)

  I believe I have a set of the sub-chassis kits along with the
 5-12 freq circuit board kits for the radio.

> Just adding my 2 cents which
> due to inflation now cost 3 cents.
> happy holidays to all and to all.....???

  Thank you sir,

  Neil McKie - WA6KLA

> --- Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   No it does not.  I intentionally left that out of
> > the mention -
> >  because seems very few people have ever seen one.
> > My complete
> >  list I am making does have it and is part of that
> > 1200 line
> >  list I mentioned.
> >
> >   Do you have a T44MSN?  It also appeared as a
> > mobile telephone
> >  with a duplexer along with different model numbers.
> >

> >   Neil
> >

> > JOHN MACKEY wrote:
> > >
> > > Neil - Does this include the 12 channel UHF fully
> > solid state
> > > Motran?   Which I believe was 16 watts output, &
> > called the T44MSN?
> > > (it came with the solid state antenna switch which
> > come people
> > > confused for a duplexer)
> > >
> > > Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > SNIP