> i compared it to a telex hy-gain 8 element vertically polarized of
course...
> I dont remember the exact model number but it was the one with the delta
> match
> coax stub.

I have probalby the same antenna up horizontal that I use for ssb on the low
end of 2 meters.  Don't remember the name either as it was given to me years
ago.  I did replace the coax stub a while back.
Unless your antenna is used on the low end of the band it may be that the
antenna was designed for the low end and is not very efficiant at the high
end.   When you said almost the same signal, I keep forgetting that on FM
several DB is not really that much in signal.

de KU4PT

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: