Anyone have a surplus, or can refer me to a source, of *75 ohm* type N
connectors?  I've run my stock dry and need a few.  I can use some for RG59
as well as RG11 (either "CATV type" RG11 or regular RG11).  The only place
I've found any in stock is Pasternak and they're $12 each which is kind of
steep.  I could use a few or a few dozen depending on the price.

Come to think of it, I could use a few for LDF4-75A too if anyone has any.

Thanks.

                                                --- Jeff
Jeff DePolo WN3A - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Broadcast and Communications Consultant