It requires the crimping tool which now most everyone has, and be
careful folding tight corners as when the aluminum foil tears open you
are left with plain old coax. For this reason I use only double shielded
cabling on my repeater projects, when something slips out of place and
strains that cable I can re-use it but on the lmr stuff you have to get
chewing gum or kitchen foil to wrap around it till you can replace it.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
"Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.".
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: