Its suppressing how well the 2 meter repeater works under this high intensity
RF field. Everything is normally  and great for about 3 weeks then the snap
crackle pop comes on for about a week then back to working well.  I am a guest
on this tower and appreciate the ability to be there. The location was offered
and I didn't want to be unappreciative.  So I don't say too much about the
crackling problem. Considering the high noise floor and the 1000 feet of 7/8
hard line, the repeater does pretty well, if only I could get rid of the snap
crackle pop problem.  Been this way for many years.
Gary K2UQ

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: