From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 12:02 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [[Repeater-Builder] Repeater Help]

The reason why is I thought the 2 meter and 440 repeater pairs were all tied
up and nothing was available.  I too would like to put up a 440 machine but
I don't want to wait until the 22nd century to do it. Your located  RF wise,
between two different coordination groups. We recently had a new 2 meter
repeater in the New York area appear on one of our local repeater
frequencies down here.  Thats all, no offense intended.
Gary K2UQ

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

To visit your group on the web, go to: