JOHN MACKEY wrote:
> Thanks Gary, you are correct.  I might add, I have found
> Spectrum equipment perform very well as door stops.
>
> "Gary La Force" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Come on folks you no spectrum repeater are ok.
>>

>>As long as you don't turn them on.
>>

>>Gary N0PBM

  I would say that if he REALLY wants to do SOMETHING with this thing,
it could be xtal'd up on his favorite repeater as a monitor/base. Find
an antenna relay out of a mastr pro or a Mitrek or whatever to put on
the antenna inputs and wire it to the PTT. Put an indoor antenna on it
so you don't have to worry about lightning protection, just enough to
put a good signal into the repeater. Oh, and rip out the internal
controller so it doesn't repeat...

Jim

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: