From: Don [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 6:02 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] CW ID info

I just had a old rack mount data Signal CWID-70  Re programmed with My call
, They forgot to put /R But I will use My controller for That.  I was
thinking of putting a 220 Link on My 440 repeater or a remote . Do I have
to ID That as /L  Or can it just be My call ?

PS Data Signal is no longer in business , But they still had a former
employee working for the New Company called Game Country in Albany Ga ,
that I got it re programmed and a Manual from.  so if anyone is still using
a Unit like this and needs info E-Mail and I will look in the Manual.

Thanks Don KA9QJG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

To visit your group on the web, go to: