Hello
im a amature radio opperator and was given a set of helical notch filters. their r 101gc sinclair and look brand new.they are 8 cans  I want to put them on the ham band  rx 52.000 tx 52.500  is that possable ? they are tuned now to factory settings tx 48.980 and rx 49.42 looks like the high split set.

thats close to where i need . do i half to mess with the coax stubbs? the guy tod me they would ( just tune right up) i havent tried aney thing with them yet .i thought id ask first

 i see that the split is abought the same 500 khz but the direction is reverced  can i just swap the cables inside to fix that and just tune em up? the coax stubs in side is the only thing i dont under stand.  aney help at all would be really nice  im sure ysome one  have used these in the ham band before .the serial number is 921619   may be a 92 model? tried to find tunning instructions on the web but no luck.

also tried emailing sinclair but they wont e mail me back. thought ide try you all before i try to call them on the phone. i have never seen aneything like these before and cant find aney thing on the web other that helax notch cavities made from hard line.
tx 48.98
rx 49.42
i want them on
tx 52.500.
rx 52.000.
its for the morgantown ky club repeater
the guy also gave us a micor repeater to use with the r101gc
and its working good now
thank you for you time and aney info
randy kisthardt   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AG4ZQ