Likely more than that, I used to get my cordless out about 2-3 miles
with a 5 element beam aimed down the interstate, it worked up to the
first hill which was a large overpass, I was on a 1/4 wave mag mount for
6 mtrs with the handset.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
"Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.".
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: