Well you have an idea how it works but I don't think you realize the
spacing needed is about 50-60 feet from one antenna to the other for
uhf, for vhf you would need about double the distance. Towers work well
at keeping everything upright, trying this idea in portable sounds more
like something that won't work very well if at all.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
"Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.".
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: