hi thar
what are you asking for the uhf repeater ?

rob
--- "Kevin Berlen, K9HX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have several base stations that I need to move as
> storage space is becoming
> a problem. I would entertain cash offers, but would
> prefer a trade. Shipping
> will be a problem, so I would be willing to drive up
> to 150 miles one-way to
> deliver this equipment and complete a deal. Items
> are:
> 
> GE Mastr II 330 watt Low Band base currently on
> 47MHz. This unit has what
> is known as the "IDA Control Shelf". It has two
> additional LB Mastr II
> monitor receivers, also on 47 MHz. Condition is
> about a 7 out of 10. I have
> a NOS 4CX250 final amp tube I will throw in with
> this station. I have a 
> complete
> manual for this rig.
> 
> GE Mastr IIe 100 watt Low-Band base also on 47 MHz.
> Operating condition of
> base sation is unknown. Also equipped with two aux
> Mastr II monitor receivers
> on 47 MHz and a DB rx multicoupler. This station
> also comes with a manual.
> 
> Motorola Micor UHF 75 watt factory community
> repeater. This repeater is in
> the 450-470 MHz range. This unit comes with a T-1504
> duplexer. Someone
> has removed the duplexer form its normal rack panel
> and drilled large holes
> in the cabinet top. The duplexer is installed with
> the tuning shafts sticking
> down into the cabinet and the cans upright on top of
> cabinet. I have another
> empty cabinet the correct size I would throw in with
> this station. I may be
> able to come up with a manual for this one.
> 
> Items that I am looking for include a Motorola Micor
> TLD1692 140-150MHz
> continous duty PA, a Hickok 600A tube tester, and a
> mobile HF transciever
> with six meters similar to an Alinco DX-70TH or an
> Icom IC-706MKIIG.
> 
> Pictures are available upon request. If anyone is
> interested, please contact
> me directly. I live in southwest Indiana. Thanks for
> your interest and 73,
> 
> Kevin, K9HX
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> To visit your group on the web, go to:
>  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/
> 
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 
> 
> 


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing.
http://photos.yahoo.com/



 

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 



Reply via email to