Hi

Just a reminder that one has to use a filter after the
circulator as the materials used are inherent 2nd
harmonic generators.A 2nd harmonic filter or cavity
will be placed to assist for a clean signal.

regards

Brad  ZS5WT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3073999106&category=1502

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/