Look for the white wire to cycle with the correct tone, this is rx pl
detect - you didn't say if the unit will rx with any tone but you didn't
say the rx has died so that sounds like the symptom. If you have the
green wire going to vol/squ hi and the org, blk and violet held low and
the white wire doesn't cycle, the detector in the card is faulty, this
could be open collector q1 so if you can hold a small wire look at the
r22 next to q1 to determine if the main ic chip is pooped out or
something along the transistor line, replacement of the smt is your call
with your skill level - comspec can fix and ship usually in 4 days.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

To visit your group on the web, go to: