Gary,

Before a solution can be discussed, you need to define the problem.
Connect a spectrum analyzer to the end of the hardline and determine the
frequencies and relative amplitudes of the signals you see.  You may
discover that your receiver is being desensitized by a harmonic or other
spurious emission from another transmitter at the site.  If this is the
case, the owner of the offending transmitter has the responsibility to
fix the problem.

It is also possible that intermodulation is occurring, either due to
problems at the site, or within your own receiver.  Such problems can be
a bear to resolve.

My gut feeling is that one or more notch filters may be part of the
solution.  You can only do so much with bandpass filters; when you have
very powerful transmitters that are close- such as the 101.5 MHz signal-
a very sharp notch cavity may be needed for each one.  That's why I
suggest using a spectrum analyzer to identify what it is you have to
notch out.  You might be able to create some effective notch filters
with quarter-wave lengths of 7/8" or 1.25" hardline.

There's also the possibility that some inexperienced technician has left
the shields off a UHF station, and its exciter (which is normally a VHF
exciter followed by a tripler) is radiating a signal close to your image
frequency.  Spurious signals originating in the equipment building may
become much more pervasive when the victim's feedline is not properly
grounded.

Finally, keep in mind that paging systems frequently use backhaul or
control links in the 72-76 MHz band.  If such a link is at your site, it
probably has a ferrite isolator to protect it from other transmitters.
Such a device requires a harmonic filter to block the second harmonic,
which will be in the 144-152 MHz band.  Hmmm...

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY