Personally I don't understand why anyone would shoot someone down
for trying to support a hobby that needs all the support it can get!
this is how Ham Radio loses the drive of its' supporters.  There are
more positive ways to direct someones efforts than the Sarcastic
comments I have seen here. Instead of dropping the subject or
getting more critical, maybe we should back up and applaud the
efforts of a fellow HAM!

Roger
W4RFJ

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mike Morris WA6ILQ