At 01:45 AM 2/9/04 +0000, you wrote:

>The reason I started the group on MSN is for the need for information
>on converting a mitrek and building a repeater. The mitrek group here
>is very slow on posting new messages. Some I submitted 4 days ago
>have yet to be posted. While some groups may have a need to moderate
>the messages, I don't see a need for it here.

Forgot to mention...

You haven't seen the BS that the moderation takes out.

Would you like to see a dozen porn web site advertisements
or penis enlargement messages a day?

Or advertisements for religious web sites (especially islamic sites)?

Anyway, now you know why almost all the lists are set up to block
postings from nonmembers, and new members are automatically on
moderation until the list owner has gained confidence in them.

Mike