No the fool is the person in your company who said  lets put IBOC on the station  then wrote the Check. 1 year later royality check.. another year goes by another royality check...
 ect ect.

JOHN MACKEY wrote:
I never claimed IBOC was a "good" idea!!

Neal Newman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

IBOC FM   I guess there is a 3rd fool in here    LOL

JOHN MACKEY wrote:

Russ - Please RE-READ my statement.  (I never called you a fool or

anything

else other than "Russ")  I said "Russ AND a well know fool on this group".

However, if you choose to include yourself as the second party, I can't

stop

you.

BTW - I don't have to prove you a fool, your statements and actions will

prove

or dis-prove that!

John Mackey, KS0F, GROL, MS, builder of a IBOC-FM station, builder of one

of

the very first VOIP repeater linked systems across country in 1998.  (Gee,

my

claims are nearly as long as yours, Russ!!)

"russ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well the fool has lots of paper to back him up!
BSEE. GROL. (use to be a 1st class) Plus many more. So i'm a fool? When

are

you coming out to prove me a fool? Please jump on the next bat and prove

me

a fool. BTW I have build some of the largest DTV and HDTV systems around.

am not a name caller or a fool. So when are you going to take the (your
words not any one else's words) to prove me wrong?   Name calling is not

the

way to go. Please come and show us all just how smart you are. I am all

way

willing to learn. If  you can't do more then call names as you have then

so

be it. But as far as Maggiore (new stuff) you have no Idea. So please

lets

help people with good info not half bad info! Or name calling!

73 Russ, W3CH