At 12:22 PM 4/25/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>  Hi Ken, I wonder if Fluke now does repair / certification of the
> service monitors?

<---I talked to them about a month ago, regarding a replacement lever
switch on my service monitor. While I didn't specifically ask about repairs
and/or calibration, they do have parts. I guess it would be worth calling
them about the other issues.

As I remember, they were in Texas?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Be sure to see our products at this year's Dayton Hamvention!
Repeater Builders spaces 707 through 710
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net