At 01:02 AM 5/2/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Have you swapped the loops/probes from the problem can with the ones in
>another can to see if it's a problem with the can itself or with the
>loop/probe elements? Swapped any cables?

<---Yea, I've had good luck with 1504s before too (this isn't my first set
of Batwing cavities by any means).

I had an extra cavity around and installed the coupling loops from the bad
cavity into it, with the same results. Maybe it is the loops but I'll try
the ones from a "good" cavity to see if that makes a difference. As for
cables, yes. I've tried some others. But as I said, I also tried the bad
cavity standalone with the same results, so I'm reasonably sure it's not
cable related.

No problem on the manual, I have several :-)

Ken

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Be sure to see our products at this year's Dayton Hamvention!
Repeater Builders spaces 707 through 710
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net