You're right, this probably isn't the right venue, but it is something that
affects each and every American.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Arck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 6:07 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Response: Nick Berg

At 12:50 AM 5/15/2004 -0000, you wrote:

>KEN, You may be right. But I think MY COUNTRY and Fellow AMERICANS
>ARE MORE IMPORTANT than any ten repeaters.

<---I'm in complete agreement with everything you say. I just don't believe
this is the proper venue for this thread.

Then again, I may be wrong....

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Be sure to see our products at this year's Dayton Hamvention!
Repeater Builders spaces 707 through 710
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net