Its a Fiplex duplexer.  We sell them as well and have had some very good
luck with them on the ham bands.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Stordahl N5IN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 11:23
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Duplexer...on eBay

I noticed a 2 meter duplexer on eBay which looks promising on the
surface.  I sent an e-mail to the seller, using the eBay mail system
which does not reveal his actual address, but so far (24 hours) no
response.  My interest is in a more complex device to support 144.39
simplex plus 146.850TX 146.250RX voice repeater to the same antenna,
and that was the subject of my e-mail.

Here are some links...but if previous experience is any guide these
links do not always get thru unbroken in posts like these.  So if
they don't, try searching for "2 meters ready" (yes that is "meters")
that should do it. The seller has a store "SUNPCS" if that is any
clue.

Links

http://stores.ebay.com/SUNPCS_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=1502&item=5711311161&tc=photo

So my question...anyone have any idea who the manufacturer of the
duplexer?  One thing I notice as that the interconnects between the
cans is done with uninsulated solid outer conductor (probably
aluminum) coax.

Ron