Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:58:16 -0400
From: W8KT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FAA Paint Removal

OK, dumb question I know. The local government here says any towers in
the village nust be silver or grey. Cables can be silver or black. I
just aquired some hardline that I woulld like to use, but it is painted
FAA colors. Anyone ever try to remove paint from hardline? The coat is
not thick, appears to only have been painted once. Flame suit on.....

Bob