It's a good antenna, but it is long, heavy, and rather expensive.

When you are shopping for a 900Mhz antenna, you really need to look at what you want the antenna to do.  The particular antenna that you picked out would play superbly to the horizon, but would overshoot the area just below it if you installed it on a very high site.  Be aware that 900Mhz allows you to get some really fantastic gain, but there is a tradeoff.   You may want an antenna with less gain, downtilt, and possibly null fill.

Joe

"Mr. Edgar McKinney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since I'mbeing convenced that 900 is better..... How about this antenna for the repeater???

http://www.celwave.com/RFSGlobal/datasheet.asp?PN=10017%2D8&FAM=BaseStationAntennas

I delt with Celwave in the past on commercial sites as well gov. They seem to be pretty good and stand by their equipment.

Opinions?

Ed