The big question would be if it is 50 ohm.  You can roughly calculate it by
measuring the diameter of the center conductor, the diameter of the
dielectric (which will give you the inside diameter of the outer shield)
and the type of dielectric. Foam, etc.

Joe

At 01:14 PM 8/23/2004, you wrote:
>--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I've been unable to find the specs. or any info. on some old but
>very good
> > Coax I'd like to put to work. It shows F.T.& R. CO. K-14,  it
>measures 7/8 " OD
> > w/copper braided shielding & solid center conductor. Would
>appreciate any help.
> >
> > George

All outgoing email scanned with Norton AntiVirus2004.