Way more stuff that I have room here to post...
This Yard Sale benifits a good cause, the San Gabriel Valley USAR Team
which is also involved in disaster communications.

   Just added, 2) old style TU round UHF cavities, duplexer, and more.

    Two VHF P200 6ch. NEW still in the original boxes.
    One UHF P200 6Ch 4 watt, NEW Still in the original box.

Sept 4th & 5th at 3133 San Leon, EL Monte, CA Just off the I 10 at
Peck Road.

Come on by and help support SGVUSAR Team <