Hi John.

I didn't know you started playing the piano when you were just two years old. LOL J My repeater VA3DWI excites my guitar strings.

Tony VE3DWI. Desbarats Ont.

-----Original Message-----
From: John J. Riddell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 10, 2004 14:38
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Waaaaaayy off topic, Bluegrass Festival at W3KKC's

Kevin,   How refreshing to read that you are a Musician as well.......

from "A Piano Player" for 53 years now !

Maybe we could make some music in the Flea Market at Dayton next year   :-))

My repeater VE3WFM puts a good signal in to the room where the Piano is

located   :-))

John VE3AMZ   Waterloo Ont.