I look forward to the information.  (as I'm sure many on the list do as well). I would like to incorporate this into the 2 meter side of the system here to help "hide" some interference problems.

James

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi James, I am away at a wedding but will be back home on Tuesday. I will copy the info for you. I currently use four SpectraTac comparators om my amateur repeaters. I formerly did the normal constant keyed link transmitters (HT-90's), link id'er audio mixed and gated with the status tone in the receivers. I always wondered about using cor but the normal SpectraTac functions such as agc and line failure timers seemed to prohibit it. After sitting down with the manual it didn't look that difficult. Actually requires a couple of diodes a resistor and lifting a couple of components. It's also an easily reversible mod. I currently mix status tone and cor sqm's in the same comparators and seems to work well. Sorry for being so long winded.
W8AK