At 09:10 AM 9/26/2004 -0600, you wrote:

hi everyone, just wonderind if anyone know which is  the repeater controler
that makes a nice 3 tones courtesy  beep  at the end of  the transmitions,
i have a customer that wants to have in ther private repeater  that nice
sound, my repeater just have the 1000 hertz bip (zetron, or tpl  154) any
information will be apreciated. george castellanos

<---Our RC210 will do courtesy tones up to 4 segments and dual tones.

http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/rc210/rc210.html

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We now offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net