Is the duplexer included

-----Original Message-----
From: kk2ed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 23:35
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] FS: GE MASTR2 VHF 100w base/repeater

FS:

GE MASTR2 100w continuous duty base / repeater. All cards except
repeater card are present, as we wired an ACC RC96 directly to the
backplane. Includes matching GE power supply. Unit works 100%, and
was recently pulled from service to be replaced by a Micor.
Currently tuned to 147MHz. Includes two sets of icoms.

$500 picked up or plus UPS. I will professionally tune to your
frequency if you supply crystals for the icoms.

Eric
KE2D (ex kk2ed)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
609-713-3742