Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] GROL - benefit?

 Hey Russ...
I was out in West Chester PA 2 weeks ago... I wanted to Visit the station. But did not know where you were located...

Neal

russ wrote:
I was 15 with a 3rd class and endorsed for broadcast got a job after school
with a day time 500 watt omni. Even moved up to coming in before school to
cue up the farm report. Then I went to school up north by then I had a 2nd
class. The nice man at a station near school told me I needed a 1st to work
there. The testing never ended back then <smile>.
I got a 1st.
I did get the job but I got married and had to get a real job my lovely
bride told me one day <smile>. Now I own a station. <grin>
Good luck on your new GROL!
73 Russ, W3CH