Hi all, thanks for the help given so far. This is starting to become
very interesting.
When setting up the repeaters the power in the software (KPG-66D) is
either "High" or "Low", anyone know what are the actual levels that
this defaults to when uploaded to the TKR's ?

I have a VHF and UHF (Brand New) TKR-750 & 850 just waiting to be
programmed once I get the lead which has been ordered so I am setting
up the files making them ready for upload.

Regards
Bill G0DEO / 9H1IA