OK, I realize this might be a bit of a rare one, so no time like the
present to start the search...

I'm looking for any documentation on the AIE (Automated Industrial
Electronics) model FM-110 service monitor.  Although this company still
exists, it has no info at all on the unit.  It sold all the documentation
it had to "Documents Incorporated" in Greensboro NC.  Unfortunately the
trail goes cold there; I can't find any business in Greensboro under that name.

TIA.

Bob NO6B