200 channels, no trunking, $60...  Not a value with all the Pro 94s and
BC-235s/245s on the market for the same or better price.

It's amazing how RS corporate seems to think much of their stuff is a
deal.  EX: I got a Verbatim 256MB USB drive for $9.95.at Microcenter
this morning.  RS had a "Door Buster" 128MB for double the price.