Hello all,
I've just returned from Arizona and will be shipping those items that many are waiting for.
Work priorities have consumed my time recently. After catching-up locally today, I will focus
on getting those items to the individuals that have been waiting.
I will check my E-mail in more detail this evening and reply to all.
Steve.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Has he cashed the USPS money order?  If he has not, then he hasn't done anything which needs the police. If he has, you shouldn't bother the local guys but instead you should contact the postal inspectors.  At the point that the money order is cashed and the goods are not sent, it becomes mail fraud.

Your first step, as I said before, is to go to the post office and fill out the form to trace the money order.  Until that is done, all that is being done is blowing hot air.

Chris Wilkie
W1LKE

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!