Excellent reply, Eric.

I worked for several paging companies for about 10
years.  Although several problems I found in the past
were caused by the paging company, just as many were
found to be shortcomings in the repeater equipment or
faulty hardware on the tower.

Like you said, we really need to know the frequencies
involved and what specific kinds of equipment are on
the ham repeater, ie duplexer model and if a preamp is
being used.  If the mix is external to the ham
repeater, the fix may be difficult but not impossible
to do.  If the mix is occurring inside the repeater
receiver, a notch filter to reduce the paging signals
may work.

Joe

--- Eric Lemmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ken,
>
> Please advise exactly what frequencies these pager
> transmitters are operating on.  There are a number
of > possibilities for intermod, but knowing the
offending > frequencies is crucial to a solution.