> The Telewave TWPC-1005-1 is a single 5" bandpass cavity
> filter that can be tuned to pass signals in the 88-108
> MHz band.  Its primary application is to clean up the
> off-air signal at a remote studio of an FM Broadcast
> station, before feeding it to the station monitoring
> equipment.

Or preselection or bandpass filtering at LPFM
transmitter and translator sites. Both TX and RX.

> Since you stated that you're "having trouble with
> an FM broadcast station," I don't see how this
> particular bandpass filter is going to solve any
> problems with a Ham repeater- which I assume is
> the case.

Simple, remove one of the loops, make the cavity a
notch and place it into the antenna filter (duplexer)
system of the repeater.  Lengths of coax in series
with the connection loop and as a stub connected with
a "Tee" (on the top of the cavity loop) can increase
the notch depth. It would be best to contact the cavity
mfgr or someone "in the know" for more information
about the mentioned.

Skipp

skipp025 at yahoo.com