At 08:30 AM 1/4/2005 -0600, you wrote:

>Seems to me I've seen a discussion on one of the lists (maybe this one?)
>regarding the rebroadcast of NWS alerts on a ham repeater...  I don't have
>the rules right in front of me, but I'm thinking that might be legal...
>Anyone else remember this?

<---Yes it is legal. Section 97.113(e) specifically authorizes limited
retransmissions of propagation and weather forecast information intended
for use by the general public and originated from United States Government
stations.

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We now offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net