From: skipp025 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:03 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Found Answer to Micor CTCSS and CAS
Question.

Hi Jim,

After my last post, it came to me that some people are
possibly using micor mobiles, which have a different
pl function the way I did my last mobile.

I also didn't ask if your amateur conversion used the
original micor modules as some conversions remove most
or all the back plane modules. The answer would be
different depending on which conversion used.

The micor sub tone detector lives on small daughter
boards in the receiver section. I'm sure the valid
tone decoded logic can be obtained on the back plane
through/via the interconnect board (base repeater
micor).

This is the pl detect logic line you need to run to
your controller. My mod takes the same line from
the squelch gate module. The back plane mod can take
it from the logic pin of the squelch gate module
position.

good luck
cheers,
skipp

www.radiowrench.com/sonic

> "Jim Cicirello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Thanks to Kevin, Jeff and Skipp for pointing me in the right
> direction on hooking up the CTCSS on my MICOR so it would work CSQ
> and CTCSS. I was trying to make things more difficult than they
> needed to be. When Kevin asked about my controller, I went to the
CAT-