Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 10:38 AM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Andrew Valueflex vs. Superflexible Jumpers

Doug,

Youve got me stumped...  I can find no references to "Valueflex"  on the Andrew site, or in catalog 38.  I did see a reference to "sureflex" factory made jumpers...

I hate to hazard a guess...  other than to say I personally would stick with the standard FSJ4-50B (also known as superflex), or LDF4-50A(low-loss cable).  For short jumper type runs, the standard FSJ4-50B cable should be more than sufficient.

Sorry I can't be more helpful...

mike