Hello Will,

I work for a wireless company and we routinely throw out 100 foot lengths of 
coax as scrap.  The average monopole tower is 190 feet, so less than that is 
not worth keeping.  

If I were you, I would try to find someone local to your area in the business, 
a piece that you want can be had for the price of a case of good beer.  It 
probably will include connectors.

BTW, why 7/8 cable for a 100 foot run?  1/2 inch would be more economical and 
easier to have shipped.  Depending upon frequency, there may not be much 
difference in loss on a 100 foot run.

73, Joe, K1ike

---- n2odw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
 =============
Could anybody out here give an estimate price on 100ft of the Heliax
cable 7/8 LDFA5-50 and a good site to oder from. Thanks

Will / W4WWM










 
Yahoo! Groups Links







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to